1.3

ever since alberson took over safeway store the price are going out the door we live in lake county. why do I need 4 boxes for any thing i am 50 year old women.

20.00 for a flat of egges is a joke go back to the way it was I am in there three time a day. for my restarant you trying to starve lake port people an also the out side is always dirty have your worker clean up and stop smoking by doorway.

also one more thing have works park in back you have no control over your work. I have to always walk from way out in parking lot because there lazy and don't care about us this is the second letter maybe you will get this one you have a great day tammy Thompson...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. TAMMYRAY stated that there is a room for improvement of prices and dirty out side always. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of safeway sanitary conditions. Safeway needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safeway sanitary conditions in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safeway.

Comments