I'm so disappointed!
I bought my usual weekly packet of beef sausages.
Unfortunately this time we received some unwanted bones in them.
We got three pieces of bone which could have been quite crucial to our health.
I bit into the sausages to find a piece of bone. I thought that I had chipped my tooth. I'm glad that my son didn't get the bone in his sausages. As he could have chipped his teeth or even choked on it.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was shopping early in the morning at the Safeway store in Frederick,Md. and wanted something from the meat department and when I asked the woman working back there for..."
- "Deli employees get real mad when you request "thin sliced" meats n cheeses. First let me add, you need to ensure the SLICERS are clean.. Port Richey, FL is terrible..."
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "I went to have my tyre Fit and balanced this morning at Goodyear Auto care, Tire Shop, at 1/93-95 Matthews Avenue, Airport West VIC 3042. before the job, told him..."
- "Fraud- Fraud- Do not Give your credit card details. They will *** you They are scammers I lost $ 225 from my credit card. Their web site is fraud, Their contract is Fraud,..."
- "Poor quality, nothing like picture. I'm not even going to bother trying to get a refund. Advertised as "skew neck" I got a crew neck underlay hardly covered in sequins...."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."