I'm so disappointed!
I bought my usual weekly packet of beef sausages.
Unfortunately this time we received some unwanted bones in them.
We got three pieces of bone which could have been quite crucial to our health.
I bit into the sausages to find a piece of bone. I thought that I had chipped my tooth. I'm glad that my son didn't get the bone in his sausages. As he could have chipped his teeth or even choked on it.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My fiance and I were just having a Safeway rotisserie chicken for dinner and when I began to eat the breast portion I noticed a very thick short but pretty..."
- "I have seen more and more dogs being allowed to come in to Publix. They have been allowed to sit on counters at the Deli, Customer Service counter, as well..."
- "Hello, I have put many complaints about Publix on this website , and every single complaint has the proof (picture of the receipt is uploaded on every complaint) Here is another one..."
- "I paid $A 108 to an Australian website called Instyler Australia for the Max rotation iron. What arrived was from China judging from the Chinese writing all over the..."
- "Had a 55 in tv that the screen went in it was 3D the replacement they gave me isn't 3D and now they send a message saying the replacement is..."
- "Fraud- Fraud- Do not Give your credit card details. They will *** you They are scammers I lost $ 225 from my credit card. Their web site is fraud, Their contract is Fraud,..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."