Newport, Victoria County

I'm so disappointed!

I bought my usual weekly packet of beef sausages.

Unfortunately this time we received some unwanted bones in them.

We got three pieces of bone which could have been quite crucial to our health.

I bit into the sausages to find a piece of bone. I thought that I had chipped my tooth. I'm glad that my son didn't get the bone in his sausages. As he could have chipped his teeth or even choked on it.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of sausage from Safeway and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safeway to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safeway for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

This product comes from the manufacture, Safeway is at no fault. I’m sure you are greatly disappointed but sadly this happens all the time in the food industry.

One pissed off employee and you never know what can happen. I have experienced this in my 60+ years from every store.

I hope you can send this to the manufacturer too, they need to know, good luck! Retired in Arizona