I'm so disappointed!
I bought my usual weekly packet of beef sausages.
Unfortunately this time we received some unwanted bones in them.
We got three pieces of bone which could have been quite crucial to our health.
I bit into the sausages to find a piece of bone. I thought that I had chipped my tooth. I'm glad that my son didn't get the bone in his sausages. As he could have chipped his teeth or even choked on it.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I bought Smithfield smoked sausage at Wal-Mart yesterday in Hagerstown Maryland. And took them out today to get ready to make and out of date..."
- "This year we decided to order Publix ready made thanksgiving dinner. We were totally disappointed and we're glad we didn't have guest, it was the worst meal we have..."
- "Hello, I have put many complaints about Publix on this website , and every single complaint has the proof (picture of the receipt is uploaded on every complaint) Here is another one..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "Poor quality, nothing like picture. I'm not even going to bother trying to get a refund. Advertised as "skew neck" I got a crew neck underlay hardly covered in sequins...."
- "I paid $A 108 to an Australian website called Instyler Australia for the Max rotation iron. What arrived was from China judging from the Chinese writing all over the..."
- "We decided not to take notice of terrible reviews of Southern Phone, after all, people complain about all phone companies, right? Bad mistake! We signed up for phone and internet...."