Fort Morgan, Colorado
Layout of Store

I had several items for purchase at the self checkout. One item was a large tub of Cool Whip.

The price tag said $2.00. It rang up$3.49. Then I was told, very rudely, the 2 dollar item was the Safeway brand. The were no Safeway brand in the freezer.

She said she would give me the smaller tub first the same price. I told her I wanted the Cool Whip brand at the lower price. Again she was rude. This its the last of many times in a Safeway where the employee was rude and uncaring.

I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO A SAFEWAY EVER AGAIN.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of self checkout. Safeway needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned self checkout in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safeway.

Comments

It sounds like you were the one that was rude.