I have been followed around the store in grand junction by employees as if I was a thief every time I have gone in there and tonight after doing my shopping and paying for everything I was approached by a worker outside wanting to check my bags because of a toilet bowl brush and plunger SET because he thought I had Stoll one of them because he was to *** to read the receipt that he had in his hand and totally humiliating me in front of in coming customers!!! I would like to be contacted by the corporate office in regards to this matter please by phone and my name is Randy Byrd my number is 580-743-5646!!! Thank you

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of safeway staff from Safeway. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safeway to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safeway for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments