Safeway Store denied me the purchase of a Visa Gift Card
For the last 11 years iv'e been shopping at a local Safeway store. I always appreciated the friendly atmosphere of Safeway but for the last 5 years that's about all Safeway has going for them. Over the years Iv'e watched the Safeway Corporation make things very inconvenient by way of ridiculous policies. I remember how convenient it was to purchase my tobacco products at my Colorado and Arizona Safeway but Arizona Safeway stopped carrying smokeless tobacco. I also remember when I could purchase a Visa Gift Card along with my groceries by form of Check payment at my Colorado Safeway, but here recently I was told by the Colorado Safeway chech out clerk that Safeway no longer accepts a check as payment for visa gift cards, she told me the Visa Geft Card is a "cash only purchase." She also told me it was a "Corporate Policy" which went into affect 6 months ago. I thought this was a bit odd considering I've been purchasing Visa gift cards at different Safeway stores by form of Check payment for the last 12 months prior. So, I guess you could say this new "Corporate Policy" has become yet another inconvenience for the loyal Safeway customers of Colorado. I have two other grocery stores in my area I can easily do business with, if the Safeway Corporate Policy is aimed at making things less convenient for they're customer, then by right, my own policy tells me maybe I should start doing my grocery shopping else where in my community. Ridiculous policies and misinformed Safeway clerks are a sure way to lose loyal customers!
Mary the checkout clerk needs to be "re-informed" regarding the payment/purchase policies for Visa Gift Cards at 1580 E Main St, Cortez, CO 81321
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Visa Gift Card
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at approximately 8:15 P.M., I went into the Pavilions location at: 8969 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, California 90069 (310) 595-1730 and received absolutely Low Class, Horrible..."
- "I was shocked when I bought two of the Publix brand yogurt last week. They were on sale and I love blackberries, and the picture got my attention. I said..."
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "I love my Hyla - must get that out of the way from the beginning. After 15 years of hard use, however, with tons of dog hair and leaves..."
- "Purchased a new car and shopped around for a new policy because I have had nothing but horrible customer service from this company. Called FL to cancel my policy on..."
- "Taco Bell 3554 South Tower Rd. Aurora Colorado order #369757 cashier Rachel B. Terrible customer service complete misunderstanding of entire order as if she didn't know the menue. One..."