4.5
Layout of Store

My parents always bought me Susan cookies with the chocolate covering from Safeway when I was a child. They would only buy it for grand occasions and we would all delve into the cookies and eat them up in seconds.

The chocolate covering on the top was the best part of the cookie. It was rich and creamy and always satisfied our guests during desert. Recently you switched to a diifferent chocolate covering (now Ghirardelli chocolate) While this may seem small, it completely altered the taste of the cookie and now I am tremendously disappointed with the quality. I am sure you will find that the new form of this product has been purchased less because of the cookie's brittleness after only a single day of purchase.

The price of the cookies has also decreased by $1. I would rather pay the extra dollar for the original quality instead of this new chocolate. I truly hope this review is taken into account and the old taste of thess Susan cookies is restored. Please bring back the chocolate from my (and many others') memory.

I'm sure everyone would be happier. And thats what you want, right?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of susan cookies 24 count. Safeway needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned susan cookies 24 count in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safeway.

Comments

Concord, California, United States #1187632

My husband and I agree whole-heartedly with this review and the comment. The Susans used to have a dollop of what seemed like chocolate fudge frosting on top, and the cookies were of a richer, denser consistency.

These are not the same and not worth the calories. We will not be purchasing this product again unless it is restored to the previous quality.

Elmira, California, United States #1151064

I just bought these up in Tahoe. They have ruined the taste with that hard chocolate disc on top. What a shame