Harrisburg, Oregon

Be careful not to get hurt in a Safeway store. They left 2 flat soda pop cases on the floor, around a corner, and I didn't see them.

I tripped on them and landed on one sustaining a serious leg injury. Safeway risk management absolutely refuses to take any responsibility for it. I've been shopping there for over 30 years with no other incidents besides this one and I'm being treated as if I'm a crook. I cannot believe I am being treated this way.

If I would've known that they treat their loyal customers like this I would've never been shopping there all this time.

Don't expect anything but a "***" attitude from them if you happen to get hurt through no fault of your own. Oh, and you can also expect their security cameras to "be down" too, if you ever have an accident in their store.

Reason of review: Trip & Fall injury, no resolution.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 29, 2014.

Comments

That seems like the trained response from Safeway corp. office, just get rid of the customer who was injured.

Their revenue is in the billions every year so losing a customer is not important to them. It's all about $$$$$$$$$ no concerns what so ever for a loyal customer of 30 years. Disgraceful!

shame on Safeway. It is disheartening to hear how customers are treated in this day and age.