I shop at safeway every week and I am not happy with the bathroom sinks is always broken with dirty water coming out of the drain. Staff tries to clean the sinks but still not working.

Every week they still do not clean it. How am i going to wash my hands with dirty water??? It is disgusting to the customers and kids who uses the bathroom. It is not good for kids to play with the dirty water.

They need to call the plumbing to *** the pipes to fix the problem as its been like this for few weeks!!! I have noticed the 2nd sink is starting to get bad. Someone needs to call a plumber to fix the pipes. If they do not clean fix the problem I will no longer shop at safeway.

Do not shop at safeway their bathroom is not clean!!!

11201 georgia ave wheaton md 20902

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Safeway. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safeway.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Safeway to other companies on our site.

Comments