The Safeway located at Power and McDowell Rd in Mesa, Arizona was a great store to shop until this week.I asked the cashier a question about a sale item and she said I do not know until she rings everything up.

She did not greet me while the bagger did. She asked me "Why do I have to be so snotty?" when I asked her about another sale item. The bagger left her to bag my items due to her rudeness.

I informed the manager that all the staff is great except for the bad attitude cashier Antoinette.If I have to shop there, I will make sure I go to a different cashier that has good customer service.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Safeway. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safeway.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Safeway to other companies on our site.

Comments