I have been a loyal customer with safeway for a long time. I recently moved to the Greenbelt MD area. Although I had generally good experiences with other staff members. I have had very bad experiences with the cashier named Stanley.

First time, I tried to use an Enfamil's manufacturer's coupon, sent by Enfamil to my email box. This guy named Stanley said Safeway doesn't accept photocopies of coupons. I said fine, although it's not a photocopy, because it's sent by ENFAMIL to my email box. But anyway, I don't want to argue with him.

Then later I found I had no problem of using it in Target store. So again one week when I went to safeway for grocery shopping, I tried again, and I met Stanley again. He said: You are doing this again, with a contemptuous tone. What!!! What did I do. Was I doing something really wrong? Enfamil said it's a manufacturer's coupon that can be used everywhere, if Safeway doesn't accept it, that's fine. But DON'T do: YOU?ARE DOING THIS AGAIN! But again I didn't want to argue.

And then today, I went to safeway with a good mood which was totally ruined by Stanley. Usually I would load my JFU coupons online before I head to store. But today I didn't have time to do so. So I picked up a Safeway circular with coupons on it in store. I bought four boxes of ice cream, thinking I might be able to use the 5 off 15 coupon on the circular. I made sure the total cost (with in store promotions deducted) to be over $15. Then when checking out, maybe there was some JFU coupons that I had loaded to my account before, the costs of ice cream was less than $15. I thought maybe he could scan to see if it can be applied.Besides saying that he can't scan this coupon,Stanley was also like: YOU ARE DOING THIS EVERY TIME! Again with a contemptuous and accusing tone. Honestly I felt so offended. What????? Am I a so bad person for trying to use a coupon issued by Sfw itself? I just can't take this anymore. I had generally good experiences with all other staffs of this store. I met this Stanley three times, all of which were bad experiences. It made me suspect that if he had racial issues towards Asian or what. He himself looks like an Indian though.

Comments

Woodbridge, Virginia, United States #690831

If the coupon says 15 dollars it means $15. Play by the rules ! You are not special