While most of my experiences with staff at my local Safeway have been positive... Today I was waiting for a call back from the dentist's office, which never happened because they were waiting for a call back from the pharmacy...

I called the pharmacy and they said they had my prescriptions ready. So I called the dentist's office... When I went to the pharmacy -in great pain- and the pharmacist of the day was surly and derisive. I left without the pain medication.

I stumbled home again, called the dentist again. If he ever has a tooth pulled, maybe then this pharmacist will understand what service -a bedside manner- means.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Safeway. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safeway to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safeway and safeway customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments