Update by user Jun 05, 2017

I've visited this location two times a week for the past 10 years and first time to leave this thank you note. I arranged Church BBQ party and needed about 200 lbs stake.

Checked with most places and could not get any better deal. During the Memorial weekend sales, Safeway had great deal. I understood that this price was very special and volume is limited to individual customers. Anthony, the manager at the meat department, understood my need and discussed with general manager and came out with reasonable price.

However, I am writing this note not because he gave me the special price, but because he gave us superb quality stake, that's 220 lbs. About 300 members of our church all enjoyed the stake and they were all surprised as it was such nice.

I knew Anthony and his crew had to work hard to prepare the stakes. I am so thankful for their hard work and especially his initiative to help a customer's need.

Original review posted by user Jun 05, 2017

Review about: Safeway Manager.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments