1.1K views
4.0
Layout of Store

NEVER AGAIN!!! This used to be a good deal but I hadn't purchased the "dinner box" for a few years.

The price increase, like everything else, I understand but now rolls and pumpkin pie are not included. Less product--higher price--typical corperate strategy.

However, the worst part of the "deal" is the bird itself. Its water logged and with every touch the skin just peels and disintegrates. I just put my half skinned bird in the oven.

Thank goodness 3 of the 6 people for dinner are vegetarians and don't care about the golden brown presentation.

High price and poor quality. Is Safeway proud of this?

This reviewer shared experience about "bad quality, pricing issue, not as described" and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $25. This person is overall dissatisfied with Safeway. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safeway.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Safeway to other companies on our site.

Comments

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1069986

Too much trouble to buy a turkey for 52 cents a pound and cook it yourself?