2.5
Layout of Store

I was checking out, and not finished paying when another woman jumped in front of me and started talking to the person ringing me up. The short Asian woman behind the counter did nothing to tell the woman to wait her turn.

I said "excuse me," and the customer said "what? sir" I said "my stuff is right there." She said "I am not bothering your stuff," and then just went right ahead interacting with the deli clerk, as I tried to finish paying for my merchandise.

I wasn't even finished with my transaction!!! The deli clerk should have intervened and told the woman she would be happy to help her, after she was finished helping me.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Safeway. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safeway to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was checkout experience. Author liked the most convenient. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safeway safeway deli for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments