OK, again and again, the employees are too busy with their own conversations, intra-employee issues, and quitting times to pay attention to the customers. Today I apologized for having come in and disturbed them.

The store is very close to home, generally reasonable in price, usually has most of what I want, but I've just had it with the incredibly unprofessional and narcissistic workers. This is not, note, a complaint about the disabled employees, they are generally far more professional than the 'fully-abled and utterly clueless' checkers, etc.

I give up, I will just go to Andronico's or drive to the Shattuck Safeway. Perhaps an adult in charge overseeing things, or not quite so much job security might help (?)

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Safeway. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safeway to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safeway safeway staff for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments