We contacted safeway van lines for our move scheduled on Monday Feb 15 2010.They came at time and started packing the materials.

We had orginally estimated a total of 4 hours, but they were running behind, so the main guy says that now the new estimate is 7 hours and you will have to sign the paper and give me the money rigth now. We were suprised that it wont take that long since we are almost done and we shouldnt pay for 3 hours more before the work is done. But, the guy kept on insisting that he would not move until we pay. He also instructed his workers to stop moving until we pay.

He was very rude...and very unprosfessional. Since, we didnt have a choice we went ahead and paid for 7 hours. OF COURSE the work got done in 6 and a half hours....and i told him now what....How will i get my money back. He said you have to call the company and get the money.

Since that day I have been calling the company, but they have done nothing.It took them less than 3 hours to take my money but i guess giving it back it takes months.....This is the worst moving company ever.Please stay away..

Had an Experience with Safeway?

Comments