I seen your commercial of the lady stocking up and i was so sad you limited me to 1???Why did you say we could stock up...

I am so sad with you all iv been shopping at the same store for 20 plus years,,,

I was going to stock up for my elderly sister in California im leaving Friday..with no stock up for her:(:(

and lacy at your 122 and Powell Portland Oregon store is so mean to customers???

shes always so mad at everyone...why do you put people in management positions that are not customer friendly!!she is not a people person!!!please put her somewhere where she don't have to deal with customers , ty jewej

This person wrote the review because of "mean lady (lacy ) no stock up with jfu you limited why" at Safeway. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safeway to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most i used to love this store. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safeway safeway commercial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Safeway?

Comments