3.0
Layout of Store

Continental Road Safeway in Green Valley, AZ.Bakery dept-The most unfriendly workers in the store.

Want a croissant? Well you have to buy 15, they only sell in bulk. This is a 55+ community, many are just couples or singles. What am I going to do with 15?

Same goes for scones and turnovers. Deli dept-They had whole fried wings for $1.19 but now they put in a "wing bar" at $6.99 a lb. Put 4 wing pieces (2 whole wings) in a box and took them to the produce dept to weigh them, 10 oz which came out to $4.35 for 2 whole wings. I can go to Fry's and get 2 whole fried wings for $.79 each.

I find myself going to Fry's much more often now.Safeway is just pricing themselves out of business.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of pricing. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of safeway department and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1. Safeway needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safeway department in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safeway.

Had an Experience with Safeway?

Comments