After spending about a half hour of shopping I went to check out at about 8:00 am, the only checkstand open was the express lane. It took over a half hour to get a clerk up to check me out.

The checker on the express lane call for another checker at least 5 times ,and still no one came, so she had me go into checkstand #2 and unload the $200.00 worth of groceries on the belt there. Still no one came!

The express clerk, after seeing I was so pissed off I was about to leave, said she would find someone and left the people in her line waiting while she went into a room behind the service desk and got a young man to come and check me out. this is making it very hard to continue to shop there!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Safeway. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safeway to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safeway and safeway customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments